Thursday, September 13, 2012

celebrities Latest News

Cyndi Lauper struck it huge in the 1980s by singing that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
But in her new autobiography, the singer writes about how her childhood was filled with anything but carefree enjoyment.
Faced with an abusive stepfather who threatened to rape her and her sister, Lauper grew up in poverty and in deep depression.
“I had no television, no stereo, nothing. I was still a kid and I was alone," the artist recalls in Cyndi Lauper: A Memoir. “A lot of times I couldn’t take it anymore, so I just lay in bed all the time. When I really couldn’t deal with anything, I used to get the shakes, just ­complete anxiety attacks.
“I’d empty out the cupboard under the sink and crawl under there. I’d stay in there ­because it was enclosed, and slowly I would begin to feel better.”
Cyndi Lauper: A Memoir Cover
Even when she achieved professional success, Lauper couldn't relax and bask in the glory of a career than eventually resulted in 50 million records sold.
"I had come so far but felt like I had failed," Lauper says of her time living in a NYC hotel. "I disappointed the record company because I didn’t come home with an armful of awards like they expected. It was always like that; it was never enough."
Tags: Cyndi Lauper

Lindsay Lohan Tries, Fails to Blow Off Scary Movie 5 After Learning Script Makes Fun of Her

Getting Lindsay Lohan to do a cameo in Scary Movie 5 has become a scary ordeal for the film's producers, who have been jerked around by the actress.
According to Page Six, anyway. As the date for filming approached, Lohan allegedly disappeared, blew off rehearsals and missed her flight to the set.
She even bizarrely claimed she had walking pneumonia ... whatever that means.
Lindsay Lohan Twit Pic
Page Six claims LiLo “freaked” after seeing the script was poking fun at her but did report for work at the last minute after being threatened with a lawsuit.
“Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings,” said a Hollywood insider of the oft-troubled actress.
“Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers were getting signs that she's a mess, and would not be fit to work.”
Sources say Lohan wanted to back out because of the nature of her role.

Tara Reid Rips Paparazzi For "Drunken Mess" Setup

Tara Reid was seen flashing underwear and falling all over herself in St. Tropez this week after she and a female friend reportedly tried and failed to climb on board a parked motorcycle ... par for the course for her really.
Only Reid doesn't see it that way, blaming celebrity gossip photographers.
Tara Reid: Sexy?
After TMZ published video footage of her antics and claimed she had been a "drunken mess," she tore into the website's editors and accused paparazzi of shoving her.
In a series of angry Tara Reid Twitter posts, the alleged actress wrote:
  • "Tmz are liars and they (are) always againt (against) me they pushed us down that's why we fell why don't u see how we fell? Its (sic) a set up!"
  • "Look how it is edited they only (showed) u after they knocked us down in front of our own boat its so wrong and I will defend us this time 100 (per cent)."
  • "That's why I was covering my face I knew I was getting set up so unfair its totally not right and I finally have had it stop picking on me!"
Consider yourselves enlightened. Zach Kehayov had no comment.
Tags: Tara Reid

Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Spinoff: Coming Soon!

Her Teen Mom days are over, but Farrah Abraham's MTV career is not.
She's currently finalizing a deal to star in her own reality show spinoff!
"I'm just closing on it," she said. "It's gonna be about me and my life."
You're kidding. REALLY?!?
Farrah Abraham Hair
Farrah Abraham didn't reveal may specifics or details, but she sure has been making the most of her time in the spotlight since Teen Mom's series finale.
Abraham released two songs - "On My Own" and "Finally Getting Up From Rock Bottom" - in conjunction with her first memoir, My Teenage Dream Ended.
"Happily it's a New York Times best seller, and so many moms come with babies [to book events], so [Sophia] has been playing with them," she says.
"At every book signing, it's a huge turnout - even in my hometown! I was so surprised."
Farrah, who just broke up with John Parra, insists three-year-old Sophia gets the love and attention she deserves, despite how busy she is lately.
"She's wonderful. I've been working so much, but I fly out tomorrow to see her ... I'm so excited," Abraham said. "She's like my mini-me. I'm in love with her."
[Photo: WENN.com]

Jillian Jensen Breaks Down, Impresses on The X Factor

Darn you, The X Factor. You got us.
Sometimes, even when we're know we're being emotionally manipulated, we can't help but give in to the waterworks. Case in point from last night's season two premiere of The X Factor:
Jillian Jensen, a young woman whose history of being bullied gave her a clear connection to Demi Lovato. Watch Jensen give it her all during her initial audition and then break down in the arms of this new judge:
Other contestants that stood out from the premiere:
  • Reed Deming, a 13-year old with shaggy, Justin Bieber-like hair.
  • Paige Thomas, a favorite of L.A. Reid's.
  • Jennel Garcia, a young rocker who closed the show on a very positive note.
Tags: The X Factor

Nick Peterson on Bachelor Pad Controversy: I Would've Shared the Money, But ...

Monday's Bachelor Pad season finale caused a great deal of controversy, with viewers torn on whether Nick Peterson was right or wrong to keep the entire prize.
"It's been overwhelming with a lot of people voicing their opinions, both good and bad. There's been a lot of positive responses from most people," he says.
"But there are still some people that don't see my side."
Nick Peterson insists he never set out to hurt Rachel Trueheart, who he left high and dry after they triumphed. In fact, he planned to share the pot initially.
What changed his mind? Watching Bachelor Pad.
Nick Peterson and Rachel Trueheart
Nick tells E! that he and Rachel made a pact to share the money and bank $125,000 each, and he was serious. Then he saw the penultimate episode.
"Leading up to the finale, everything was fine. I told her we were absolutely sharing it and that was my intention all the way," the champion shared.
"Then in the last two episodes, which they showed us the night before the finale so we were able to talk about it on air, I saw some of the stuff she said."
"I was like, 'Wow, she's trash talking me!' Telling her friends I don't deserve to be there? She didn't want to be my partner, so I didn't owe her anything."
"I don't think it was a villainous move," he goes on. "My intentions were never to hurt Rachel. It was a game. I never lied all season, I never made an enemy."
"I stayed away, I kept friends with everyone. The goal was to win. It's no different than all the other moves everyone else was making all season."
Basically, no regrets from Nick, and however bad you feel for Rachel, she has herself to blame at least in part. What do you think of Nick's move? Vote:
Don't hate the player ...
What a d!ck move.
View Poll »
Tags: Bachelor Pad

Reed Deming on The X Factor: The Next Justin Bieber?

The X Factor tracked down the next Rihanna AND the next Justin Bieber last night. Amazing, we know!
Perhaps a bit hyperbolic on its opening night of Season 2, the Fox competition introduced the world first to Paige Thomas - who L.A. Reid compared to the "We Found Love" superstar - and then to Reed Deming, a 13-year old with shaggy hair who, of course, reminded the panel of another young sensation.
Over the top praise? Or does Deming really have that kind of career in front of him? Meet the teenager now and also be sure to take a listen to Jennel Garcia. She was our favorite contestant of the night...
Tags: The X Factor

Maxwell Drew Johnson Bikini Photo: Too Cute or Too Soon?

Jessica Simpson's diet and post-pregnancy body aren't the only reasons she's making news this week. Check out this new photo of her baby girl Maxi!
Yep, that's little Maxwell Drew Johnson, age four months, rocking a bikini. 
Jess revealed the pic on Katie Couric's talk show this week, immediately drawing criticism from some parenting groups who took issue with the image.
Maxwell Drew Johnson Bikini Photo
Kidscape called it "inappropriate" and implied that baby bikini photos like this one "contribute to the sexualization and commercialization of childhood."
Jessica Simpson, sexualization and commercialization do go hand-in-hand.
There's no question kids grow up too fast, but at the same time, can Maxi really be objectified at four months? Can mom have no fun dressing her?
We can see both sides. Tell us what you think below:
Jessica Simpson's baby wearing a bikini ...
Aww it's cute! Lighten up people!
Inappropriate!
View Poll »

Paige Thomas on The X Factor: The Next Rihanna?

Does The X Factor have the next Rihanna on its hands?
Granted, it's early; and, sure, that's rather high praise for 21-year old Paige Thomas after just one audition.
But the single mother - who was moved to tears last night before even singing a note of Mary J. Blige's "I'm Going Down" - clearly made an impression on both L.A. Reid and Britney Spears, the former of whom made the above comparison.
Watch Paige's audition now and see if you agree:
Among other Season 2 premiere hopefuls who we could envision going far: Jennel Garcia. Her audition closed the two-hour show and it was fantastic.
Tags: The X Factor

Bristol Palin to Levi Johnston: Congratulations!!

Bristol Palin is taking the high road on this one.
With her former fiance Levi Johnston welcoming his second child yesterday, his original baby mama is sending nothing but love. Well, and some flowers.
"Sent them some flowers today when I heard the news!" Bristol Palin emailed E! News. "I wish them the very best, Tripp will be excited to hold her! :)"
Bristol PBreeze Beretta JohnstonLevi Johnston, Sunny Oglesby, Baby
Levi Johnston and Sunny Oglesby, his current girlfriend, named their little girl Breeze Beretta Johnston. Nothing like a type of gun for a middle name.
The new arrival (above) was born at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska at a healthy 6 lbs., 15 oz. It's the first child for Sunny Oglesby, a teacher.
Much like with Bristol, Levi got Sunny pregnant by mistake. Unlike with Bristol, he seems intent on being an attentive, involved father. Allegedly. Now.
Congratulations to the new parents, and here's hoping the bad blood with the Palins has subsided for good, for the kids' sake if not entertainment's.
[Photos: WENN.com, TMZ]

No comments:

Post a Comment