Thursday, September 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus on Liam Hemsworth: We're Forever!


Miley Cyrus on Liam Hemsworth: We're Forever!

Despite what others may think or say all over the Internet, Miley Cyrus loves her new hair.
She also loves fiancee Liam Hemsworth, a fact the singer expressed to People at last week's MTV Video Music Awards.
Cyrus and Hemsworth
Happy to finally talk about anything aside from her revamped look, Cyrus gushed over the Australian actor - but also said there are no immediate plans to walk down the aisle.
She's a busy young woman.
“I’ve got so much planning to do with the tours and getting the record out,” Miley said. “I mean, I’m really excited to obviously get married, but I kind of already feel married, and I know we’re forever. I don’t really need the paper right now, so I’m just really trying to work.”
Expect a new CD from the star to be available some time in 2013. In the meantime, feast your eyes on a Miley Cyrus promotional photo in anticipation of the album and chime in: What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment