Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Book Shopping- Buy These Books

Who doesn’t love a captivating or inspiring book?
After a long and relaxing weeks vacation Im pleased to say that I have regained my love for reading. I marvel at a good books ability to transport me through time, to far off places where in that moment I’m a guest of regal dinners or even attending an elephant show. It truly is magical.
Ocean City NJ
I am currently engrossed in “The Island” by Elin Hilderbrand. I am seriously  hooked on this author. She writes with such color and emotion, captivating from the first page. Elin grew up in Collegeville, PA and after extensive travel settled in Nantucket Massachusetts. Both Philadelphia and Nantucket are the settings for all of her novels and being that I live in the Philly area and spent my childhood vacationing in Nantucket, I can vividly relate to her work.
I have completed, “Summer Affair “and “Barefoot,” perfectly, wonderfully alluring novels about love, friendship, family and dealing with the ugliness of reality. If your looking for a great, exciting summer read pick up one of Elin Hilderbrand’s NY Times Best sellers- you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment