Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Internet Application I Havent Seen

Wow!  Where do I start?  This technology class has really opened my eyes to a whole world that I didn't know about.  Wiki's, blogs, animoto, livebinders, pod casts, skype and so much more are out there.  I never realized how useful these things can be to education.  I thought they were just things for people to play with until now.  I now am seeing all the great possibilities for the classroom and beyond.  The live binders are really cool because you design one for each lesson or topic.  They let you organize the information how you want.  I can see myself using the delicious account to keep up with all my websites.  Being able to list tags make them user friendly.  You can sort them to find the websites you need based on topic or purpose.  We are just about to learn more about creating a Wiki.  I am excited to see how they work and how I can apply them to the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment